A Tiger in My Bed and an Elephant on the Roof
All of us dream while sleeping. When you dream you unconsciously reveal who you are, what you need and what you truly believe - look at dreams as a roadmap to your anxieties, hopes and fears.
I believe that dreams are one of the most fascinating and mysterious parts of the human experience and interpretation of dreams can give you a good indication of what may be currently happening in our subconscious mind!
Here are the - Top 10 Dreams
1) Being Chased By Someone Or Something:
This dream indicates that you are avoiding issues in your life instead of addressing them. May be, your brain is trying to send you the message that you need to address the problem. Connect and engage with whatever is causing you to experience this ongoing tension in your waking life.
2) Falling: These dreams signify anxiety and a loss of control in your waking life. The falling dream happens the most frequently out of all the dreams we experience throughout our lifetime. It’s believed to be a sign that something in your life is spiraling out of control, whether that’s your job, your finances, your marriage or relationship. This dream is often triggered by accumulated stress and tension. When you are tense you are far less likely to notice opportunities and take full advantage of them. The more you relax, the more you can influence favourable outcomes.
3) Being Naked : A dream of being naked (particularly in public)) is a sign of insecurity, humiliation, shame or feelings of vulnerability. Some psychiatrists are of the view that dreaming of ourselves nude may be a message to become liberated, get a taste of true freedom and break out of the ties that keep us chained. This dream is helping you to uncover your need to express your talents. The more you reveal your talents to other people, the more you find out about your uniqueness.
4) Failing Your Exams or Not Being Prepared: Dreaming of being unprepared for an exam often indicates that you are critically examining your performance in your waking life. You have set standards that you feel you need to achieve in order to feel recognised and appreciated by other people. However if you feel that you aren't managing to live up to these standards you will feel like you have failed somehow. The best way to move on from this dream is to consider what makes you happiest and most fulfilled in life and how successfully you are achieving it. The real test of your character is being able to accept your talents and celebrate your achievements instead of constantly judging yourself.
5) Flying: Most flying dreams are pleasant, happy, and exciting. These are usually ‘lucid dreams’, which means that you’re aware of the fact that you’re dreaming. You probably don’t have to look into this one too much.When you dream of flying you feel as if you are being released from some limitation or obligation in your waking life. Just take hold of the plot and enjoy the exhilaration of living up a story written and directed by you!
6) The Dream Where You Can’t Run: No matter how hard you try, you can’t run! Your life depends on running but somehow you are either running in slow motion, or it feels like you’re trying to run through an invisible barrier and failing. This dream is said to occur when you’re suffering from low self-esteem or a lack of self-confidence, or when you’re going through a current situation in which you feel powerless!
7) Teeth Falling Out: When you dream about teeth you are usually considering how confident and powerful you feel in waking life. Losing your teeth indicates something is challenging you and causing you to lose confidence in your ability to deal with it. Crumbling teeth shows that your confidence is being eroded because you aren't taking care of your self- esteem. This dream is a message that you should be more confident in whatever situation is currently challenging you in waking life. Although you may feel powerless at the moment you can often change the balance of power by just acting in a more self-assured manner.
8) Unable to Find a Toilet: In waking life the toilet is where you go to release what is no longer healthy or sustaining for you. Dreaming about needing the toilet indicates that there is some situation in your life that has become unhealthy but you aren't sure how to let go of it. Searching for the toilet shows you are looking for some way to tell someone what you really need. In waking life you often put the needs of others before your own. The best way to resolve this situation is to use the word 'NO' now and again. Although you may feel selfish doing this it is much easier to look after other people's needs when you are comfortable that you can attend to your own.
9) Out of Control Vehicle: Dreaming about a vehicle indicates you are thinking about the path that you are currently taking through life. This is often a career path and you are usually considering how you can further yourself professionally. An imminent crash shows you are going to be in contact or conflict with something unavoidable. Loss of brakes shows that some conflict with others may be inevitable. Rather than abandoning your present position, try considering the areas where you do have control. Don't be afraid to ask others for help in dealing with this situation - they can help you take charge of the situation and put you firmly back in the driving seat.
10) Being Late: When you dream of being late, you are starting to feel that you are about to lose the opportunity to experience some sort of fulfillment in your waking life. You realize that time is running out if you want to accomplish your goal. The more you rush towards meeting your appointment the more the opportunity seems to disappear. This timely message is about committing to meaningful action rather than just involving yourself in busy and meaningless activity. You need to commit to definite action. Once your decision is made and your direction becomes clear you can plan your progress and you will find opportunities opening up to you.
I love doing Dream Interpretation Readings, I find them so fascinating.
If you would like a reading please visit my shop at www.destinyexpert.com/shop. USE CODE - 'Dream50' and receive a massive 50% OFF this week.
Love and Light
Julie Anita x